Improving Lives by Creating Beautiful Smiles
Dr. Keisha Alexander enjoys creating custom, beautiful smiles for her patients. For her, watching each patient’s self-esteem and confidence improve, as their new smile takes shape, is the most rewarding part of her work. Understanding that each patient is unique, and deserves a treatment approach that’s tailored to their situation, Dr. Alexander crafts custom treatment plans. These plans use leading-edge techniques that result in the most comfortable, efficient treatment and most incredible results.
At a young age, Dr. Alexander discovered she loved teeth and beautiful smiles. Orthodontics was a natural career path for her, as it allows her to combine science, medicine, and art to transform lives.
Dr. Alexander loves connecting with her patients and building relationships with them. She enjoys learning about their lives and interests, sharing in their successes, and encouraging them. Along with her team, she spends a lot of time teaching each patient about their oral health and how to keep it in great shape. Dr. Alexander wants each patient to keep their hard-earned, beautiful smile healthy and looking amazing.
Education and Continuing Education
- Bachelor degree in Biological Sciences, Florida International University
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery, Meharry Medical College, School of Dentistry, graduated second in class and elected to the Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honor Society
- Certificate and Masters of Science in Orthodontics, University of North Carolina, School of Dentistry
Each year Dr. Alexander completes many continuing education courses. This allows her to learn, grow, broaden her knowledge, and sharpen her skills. By remaining up-to-date on new materials, treatments, and technology, she’s able to provide the highest quality orthodontic care to her patients.
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Southern Association of Orthodontists
- Florida Association of Orthodontists
- Florida Dental Association
- West Coast District Dental Association
- Vanguard Society of the American Association of Orthodontists Foundation
- University of North Carolina Orthodontics Alumni Association
In the Community
Dr. Alexander believes it is important to give back to the community and enjoys mentoring and helping others. She’s an active volunteer with the ToothFairy program, which provides oral healthcare services to underserved children.
Dr. Alexander was born and raised in Kingston, Jamaica, West Indies. Following her graduation from Immaculate Conception High School, she moved to Florida to further her education. She now lives in the Orlando area.
When she’s not working, Dr. Alexander enjoys spending time with her family and friends and attending and serving at her church. Her favorite pastimes are playing the piano and exercising.